Virtual Office Assistance
Every company intends to setup local entity and deal with customers based in United States need to gather all facilities and setup a complete infrastructure to provide customer service and manage all areas of business activity. Managing all facilities and setting up office in USA is now easy and require a long term commitment of office lease and overhead expenses. To run this setup employees need to be appointed for customer assistance.
We offer virtual office facilities with physical office setup and personal assistance for the customer service. This not only save a substantial cost but also provide all required networking to avail all required services with best prices and on the time of its requirement.
We network the following facilities for our clients. We have been helping many companies from different countries to setup their domestic entities in USA and provide all type of business assistances including
- Customer service
- Clearing and delivery services
- Factor services for trade receivables
- Business Insurances
- Bookkeeping services
- Tax filing services
- Marketing Assistance
- Factoring & Insuring your Account Receivables.
- Attorneys to help you with Visa’s.
- Banking & Loans
- Office Leases
- All your Accounting & Tax needs.
- Book Keeping
- Clearing & Freight Forwarding.
Warehousing & Local Deliveries.
- Preparation of books and records of your business and personal accounts
- Preparation of checks, deposits and other banking services
- Bank reconciliation
- Analysis of bookkeeping systems and recommendations for modifications and computerization
- Temporary bookkeeping services
- Bookkeeping and payroll instruction
- Payroll and payroll tax services
- Brokerage keeping for trusts and estates
- Preparation of corporation and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
- Preparation of sales and local tax returns
- Payroll tax audit representations
- Payroll tax instruction
- Income tax planning and tax advice for the closely held business
Business Advice and other Services
- Review of employee benefits
- Advice on equipment leasing vs. Purchasing
- Advice on cash management and investment of surplus funds
- Pension plan feasibility analysis
- Review of insurance
- Assistance in establishing your in-house computerized systems
- Computer hardware and software recommendations to meet your specific needs
- Management of systems installation, staff training and ongoing maintenance